This is often a great way to go if you have to buy a present for a boy you don’t know that well or who doesn’t want much (brother-in-law’s spring to mind). Or as a house gift if you are going to stay with someone - I find booze is always a happily received house-gift. Thanks for the help Bree!
- Gin – If you know someone likes a gin and tonic then not only is this a great present for Christmas but it’s a very good house gift if you are going to stay with them. Blackwoods vintage dry gin or Twisted Nose Gin – from Winchester so I'm in favour of this one - are both firm favourites with my gin swilling husband.
- Ottolenghi - For the London based foodie these vouchers are great and can be used at any Ottolenghi branch (not NOPI) -
- Wine Tasting – Vinopolis is always a good bet.
- Cheese Tasting or Making - for those other cheese fiends. Neals Yard Cheese does cheese making and whole lot of different cheese tasting courses worth looking into.
- Butchery Course is my one of choice
- Lemon/Lime Squeezer – takes up space for the non-foodie, is a vital piece of kitchen equipment for the keen cook
- Wine Thermometer Sleeve – for the man who has everything but only £5.99 so a great stocking filler