- Beauty Bay have some great offers. The LMB picks are buy one get one half price on Eye of Horus a brand I've been meaning to try out for ages (the Isis Sun Goddess palette and the Goddess Pencil look good). I'd also get some Cargo products as I haven't tried anything from this brand for years (probably the mascara and Summer in the City eye palette)
- Cult Beauty - 15% of all orders until midnight tonight
- Kiko - I haven't tried anything from this brand for a while and what I have tried has been a bit hit and miss so I'd really go crazy in the sale here to try more out. The LMB picks are the Water Eye Shadow (champagne looks a beautiful colour), the Mixing Solution (always great to have in the kit for mixing loose pigments) and the nail corrector pen (you can never have too many of these).
- PAM - have a rare sale on and this is great for pro's wanting to top up their kit. If you use Make Up For Ever shadows their have a discount on the refills, if, like me you've wanted to try the Vera Mona colour switch that too is on offer and the fabulous beauty blender is in a bind up with the make-up eraser. I've never used the make-up eraser but someone who had sought me out in Selfridges to tell me how amazing it was.
- Space NK - have £15 off orders of £60 or over. This is an online only deal and I've taken advantage of it and bought the Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Oil which I've been tempted by since I heard about it. If you've been thinking about making a spendy purchase from Space NK for a while then now may be the time to bite the bullet.
Sunday, 14 February 2016
The Sunday Spend
One of these deals below I've already taken advantage of. Why not celebrate the end of awful January.
© London Make-up Blog. All rights reserved.