Bath & Body
Free Tips & Tricks
Wednesday, 10 December 2014
Christmas Gift Ideas - Presents for Men
I thought this would be quite easy as I live with one but the one I live with said 'socks'... so I had the help of James who, it turns out is a compete encyclopedia of things to buy men. Thanks Jane!
A Golf day
The Grove at Watford
for a real slick experience, or
– Male spa and grooming. Lovely shaving and facial giftsets but they also offer grooming, massage, lifestyle and barbering treatments. I think
– I've never been but all friends who have say it is awesome.
London Brewery Tours
are all recommended.
– of their favourite club. You should be able to find this through the clubs website.
– for those with a need for speed you can set up a day at a race track. There are loads to choose from so probably best to google ones that are close to you.
- something I could never get for Joe because his inability to multi-task but totally awesome for those who've always wanted to try.
A Days Shooting
and what I love best about these next three is you can choose somewhere that you just have to find some nice pub to stay in over night.
- Again lots to choose from including
Birds of Prey Centre
. I went on one of these with my father and sister and it was one of the most memorable days.
I would get weather paranoia with this one so I'd book for summer which may seem like a bit far away for a Christmas present but a really lovely treat for those who are keen and don't get to do it as much as they'd like.
Christmas Gift Ideas
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
London Make-up Blog
. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES