Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Sad News

I am totally shocked at the news this morning that Heath Ledger was found dead in his house in Manhattan yesterday. Although no one knows what the cause of death is it is assumed that it is an accidental overdose of sleeping pills. He was so young (only 28) and always seemed to take his popularity and fame in his stride - which is why I think it came as such a shock. He's never been all over the papers with drink or drug problems - although was struggling with drink and sleeping pills after the break up of his relationship with Michelle Williams and his portrayal as the psychotic Joker in the new Batman film. This was however, freely admitted by Ledger whose family believe his death to be accidental. My heart goes out to his friends and family - especially his daughter Matilda. xx

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© London Make-up Blog. All rights reserved.